Thank you for your interest! Having a reliable, skilled, and consistent editor and proofreader is key to boosting the quality of your content. This makes what you create more accessible and clear for your audience. And that brings a greater return for what you are providing.
I am dedicated to providing excellent, timely editing services that best serve you and your goals. You can expect me to provide clear, timely communication, efficiency, ethical contracts, and high quality results.
- Proofreading: catching and correcting surface errors and inconsistencies
- Editing: changes and suggestions for change, style, quality, readability, and proofreading for language errors and inconsistencies
- Developmental/Substantive Editing: overall clarity/readability, layout, organization, style(s), consistency, logic, rephrasing/rewriting, error correction
- Research: sources, evidence-based sources, fact checking, link checking, copyright and crediting
- Content: writing and/or re-writing
- Articles, essays, manuscripts
- Websites, blogs, newsletters
- Manuals, policies
- Academic, professional
- Chicago, MLA
- Social Media
- Google Docs, Word, Pages, LibreOffice
Hourly rates are according to each skill, and range between $30-50 per hour. These are the standard rates according to the Editorial Freelancers Association. Half-day, full-day, and week-long project rates are also available.
Free Consultation, Free Estimate:
Contact Chandra to receive a free consultation by email or by Zoom. After the consultation, you will also receive a free estimate for your project.
Genre and Niches
- Art, writing, poetry
- Creating rituals, sacred space
- Astrology, symbols, archetypes
- Self-help, personal development
- Educational and motivational
- Grief, healing, and transformative stories
- Creativity and imagination
- Sustainable living, holistic wellness, spirituality
- Animal stories, storytelling
- Ethical leadership and lifestyle
- Activism: environment, nature, animal welfare, human rights
- Sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal, futurism
I am a published author, a blogger since 2007, editor, poet, storyteller, and indie publisher. For online examples, please go to:
@CS_Sherin on Medium.com,
Recipe For A Green Life blog on WordPress,
RollerbagGoddess.com Guest blogger,
Recipe For A Green Life (the book),
Wild Clover Press,
and the Wild Clover blog (on this website).
Updated October 2019
Learn more about Chandra here.