Creative Expertise by Chandra to make your project shine!
Thank you for your interest! A reliable, skilled, and consistent editor, writer and researcher is key to boosting the quality and impact of your project for your audience. I am dedicated to providing tailored and timely editing, writing, and research services that best serve you and your goals.
You can expect me to provide: clear and timely communication, expertise, and high quality results.
- Proofreading: catching and correcting surface errors and inconsistencies
- Editing: changes and suggestions for change, style, quality, readability, and proofreading for language errors and inconsistencies
- Developmental/Substantive Editing: overall clarity/readability, layout/formatting, organization, style(s), consistency, logic, rephrasing/rewriting, error correction
- Research: sources, research, fact/link/citation checking
- Content: writing and/or re-writing; ghostwriting
- Articles, essays, manuscripts
- Websites, blogs, newsletters
- Manuals, policies
- Academic, professional
- Chicago, MLA
- Social Media
- Google Docs, Pages, LibreOffice, Word
Rates are hourly or project based, depending on the scope and needs of each project.
Free Consultation & Estimate For New Clients:
Contact Chandra with your project needs/proposal, to receive a free consultation. After the consultation, you will also receive a free estimate for your project.
Genre and Niches
- Art, writing, poetry
- Creating rituals, sacred space
- Astrology, symbols, archetypes
- Self-help, personal development
- Educational and motivational
- Grief, healing, and transformative stories
- Creativity and imagination
- Sustainable living, holistic wellness, spirituality
- Animal stories, storytelling
- Ethical leadership and lifestyle
- Activism: environment, nature, animal welfare, human rights
- Sci-fi, fantasy, paranormal, futurism
I am a published author, a blogger since 2007, editor, poet, storyteller, and indie publisher. For online examples, please go to:
@CS_Sherin on Medium.com,
Recipe For A Green Life blog on WordPress,
RollerbagGoddess.com Guest blogger,
Recipe For A Green Life (the book),
Wild Clover Press,
and the Wild Clover blog (on this website).
Updated November 2019
Learn more about Chandra here.