CS Sherin, May 8, 2019
Dreaming is a big part of our lives, whether we realize it or not. Most of the time, people experience five different segments of dreaming during a night’s sleep. Remembering dreams can sometimes be challenging. When remembered, finding meaning for some dreams can be elusive, if not mystifying.
Dream dictionaries provide cookie-cutter type definitions for dreams. That is far, far and away from what ongoing personal dream work processing and recording provides. When we learn to consistently engage with, honor, and respond to our dreams — dream dictionaries then fade into the background of less helpful approaches.
Dreams can be a pivotal key that unlocks enriching information that can benefit our waking lives in beautiful, healing, and transformative ways. Leaving our night of dreaming, a whole part of our lives, unexplored and underappreciated is a loss. It is like being given a secret chest that keeps refilling with treasure and maps once emptied, and never bothering to unlock it or look inside regularly.
For the last 30+ years I have kept a dream journal, tracked, and cared for my dreams, and actively explore the dimensions of dreaming. Since 2014 I have kept my dream experiences and knowledge up-to-date with respected dream books, seminars, and workshops. I regularly encourage others in their own dream practice, providing pivotal techniques and perspective. Dream work is essential to my quality of life and well-being. Because of this, I facilitate and mentor dream work for others. So much goodness can come of it!
Being present to my dreams, and being a facilitator and mentor for other’s dreams is sacred. It is an honor and a joy. Accessing the power and gifts of our dreams, and responding to them, is some of the best and most important work we can do for ourselves, and the world.
Dreams disturb, amaze, and puzzle us. They can be intense, frightening, fleeting, mind-boggling, inspiring, healing, and/or transformative. Learning how to be present to, respond to our own dreaming and unique dream symbols is empowering, and awakens hidden potentials.
Here are some of the aspects involved in an ongoing dream practice, that I provide guidance and facilitation for:
- Practice reliable techniques that help with interpreting, interacting, and responding to your dreams
- Learn a variety of concrete and helpful ways to respond to important dreams in waking life
- Listen to and honor your dreams and discover new pathways of healing and well-being
- Learn how interacting with and honoring your dreams has positive impacts on waking life
- Discover how to deal with a dream based on what kind of dream it is
- Discover the incredible helpfulness of wakeful visualization journeys that support and integrate both with waking life and dreams
- Explore the unique ways to time travel and connect with parallel realities through dreams and through wakeful visualization journeys
- Connect with the mystical and mythical aspects of your life through your dream stories
- Practice and benefit from keeping a dream journal to track dreams and sketch important things you’ve seen or experienced in dream time
- Learn how to help and guide children and other loved ones who experience nightmares, recurring dreams, and dream droughts
For more information, or to begin working with Chandra on your dreams, go here.
For those who are heartbroken by all the destruction, loss, and hate — please keep speaking up, acting, persisting, and being true to who you are for as long as you live and breath. Please continue standing up for love, equity/equality, and an inclusive, healthy future for the planet, elements, ecosystems, communities, people, and all beings. Invest in your dreams, in your health, self-care, and the many healthy, viable choices that do exist right now, as we speak. I would be honored if you would allow me to support, encourage, and provide you with my services — which have the potential to enrich, affirm, and empower your path in this life. You are needed, loved, and you are here for a reason!