Wild Clover Holistic Spiritual Care by Chandra
Disclaimers & Terms Of Service
By requesting a session with Chandra for Holistic Spiritual Care you automatically agree to these Disclaimers & Terms of Service.
- Holistic Spiritual Care Services by Chandra are never a replacement or substitute (and never claim to be) for mental health care, medical care, legal advice, financial advice, health plans, and prescriptions.
- Results vary. There is no guarantee for a certain outcome or benefit from Holistic Spiritual Care services by/with Chandra.
Refund And Appointment Policies
- There is no refund for cancellation of a service less than 24 hours before an appointment with no reschedule.
- There is no refund for someone who does not show up for an appointment.
- If payment is not received within 24 hours of being requested the appointment and/or service will be cancelled.
- If you need to cancel and re-schedule, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- Your privacy is respected. Your private information required to contact you is never shared or sold.
- All private and personal information shared during spiritual care sessions with Chandra is kept private and confidential.
Additional Terms & Your Responsibility
- You agree to take full responsibility for your own health, needs, and spiritual, emotional, physical, and mental development, decisions, actions, and care.
- You agree to hold Chandra (Wild Clover Holistic Spiritual Care Services, WildClover.org) as harmless, release, and forever discharge her from all liability, claims, losses, demands, costs, or lawsuits.
- You agree to get mental health, medical, legal, financial, and health plan advice and care from the appropriate and licensed professionals. You agree that Chandra of WildClover.org and her services is not any of those, and doesn’t claim to be.
- Any resources, advice, or recommendations made for you through these services are only in the capacity of possible resources, spiritual care, a holistic approach to wellness, and encouragement. You, the client, must always discard what is not right for you–discern what is right for you, and make all your decisions from your own sense of knowing and experience.
- If you have serious mental health care needs, you must get permission from your health care providers before requesting spiritual care sessions with Chandra.
End of terms and policies.