Visit the Recipe For A Green Life official blog
Recipe For A Green Life: A Holistic Sustainable Living Handbook & Recipe Book by CS Sherin and edited by Charish Badzinski (2nd edition, 2018), is a complete guide to a long-term sustainable lifestyle. Recipe For A Green Life will help you to adapt your daily habits and choices in ways that can last, while lifting the burden of overwhelm, and troubleshooting the many common obstacles.
Recipe For A Green Life is a 433 page e-book (certified PDF) and 488 page paperback that includes photography, recipes, facts, current dynamics, and hundreds of endnotes. Recipe For A Green Life is a reference book and personal how-to guide for everyone (ages 13 and up). It is a book that provides foundational information and minimalist recipes (cleaning, hygiene, body-care, oral care, and plant-based meals) and tips for the many parts of life (home, family, business, events, travel, animal companions, and more).
The author, CS Sherin, has made sure that Recipe For A Green Life is honest, inclusive, practical, realistic, non-judging, and creative. Recipe For A Green Life is for the beginner and the intermediate, as well as a welcome resource and aid for holistic sustainable living experts, activists, and educators.
- The link to download the (certified PDF) Recipe For A Green Life e-book will be sent to you via email after your purchase, same-day — at the latest — within 24 hours.
- You will need to download the e-book on a laptop, desktop computer, iPad or tablet — it won’t work on a phone.
- Digital downloads are non-refundable, and are subject to copyright restrictions. You will also receive an additional download link for the End User copyright agreement.
- After paying for the e-book you will be redirected back to this website.
- If you don’t receive the e-book link via email after 24 hours, please check your spam folder.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
Buy the paperback (488 pages) via Amazon, Ingram, or by request through libraries, schools, and booksellers.
For more information, and to order direct wholesale,
visit Wild Clover Press.