Blog, Paperback, and E-Book
Recipe For A Green Life: A Holistic Sustainable Living Handbook & Recipe Book by CS Sherin and edited by Charish Badzinski (2nd edition, 2018), is a complete guide to a long-term sustainable lifestyle. Recipe For A Green Life will help you to adapt your daily habits and choices in ways that will last, while lifting the burden of overwhelm, and troubleshooting common obstacles for you.
This book is for everyone, and it provides foundational information and recipes (cleaning, hygiene, body-care, oral care, meals) and tips for the many parts of life. It will be a go-to book, an open, well-researched, non-judging companion to help transform your lifestyle for the better.
Visit the Recipe For A Green Life official blog
Visit Wild Clover Press
Buy the E-Book PDF Now:
- Click on the book image below and you will be sent to a PayPal link to buy the second edition Recipe For A Green Life e-book.
- You will receive an email, usually same-day (within 24 hours at the latest), with a link to download your e-book.
- Download the e-book on a laptop, desktop computer, iPad or tablet — it won’t work on a phone.
- Remember, digital downloads are non-refundable.
- The end user license/copyright agreement comes with the e-book.
- After paying, via the PayPal link, you will be redirected back to this website. If you don’t receive your e-book download link within 24 hours, please check your spam/trash folder.
How is this e-book format different from the one in Kindle?
This version of the e-book is in certified PDF format, has page numbers, and is fixed — and so, maintains the original presentation and cohesion (unlike the epub format on Kindle).
Both versions are 433 pages, include color photography, and 400 endnotes.