October 17, 2018
Hello. Happy Wednesday! Today, I am sharing with you some fresh poetry, and some more of my nature photography. I hope this will be a welcome break for you, a spot in the day to relax into some poetry and images. Maybe it will bring you some peace and inspiration. I hope so! Before we get to the fresh poetry and pics by me, I have three reminders for you, and two pieces of news. Here they are:
1. If you would like to buy prints of my images/art from this site or from my other social media sites for your personal or small business use, please contact me. I do custom orders, and prints are on archival quality photo paper.
2. I voted early today. Voting is super important. Every voice matters. Consider voting early. That way if a problem crops up with your effort to vote, you still have time to do it. I was already registered, so I went to our city hall early this morning and all I had to do was confirm my name, birth date, address, and show my ID. If you need help getting to a voting place, ask for help to get there. Here is some info on voter registration deadlines.
3. I now provide in-depth astrology consultations and reports, as well as practical and intuitive spiritual care. Both services are delivered by phone, online meeting, and/or email.
1. Please do check out my Recipe For A Green Life blog, and subscribe to that email list to be notified of posts. Tomorrow that blog will have a special guest blogger, so do check it out.
2. If you haven’t read anything on Medium before, I do recommend it. It is a great platform! I am publishing articles there now. Check out my profile on Medium, which will show all of my articles published so far. You can follow me on Medium, or follow my Twitter feed or Linkedin profile, which will always post my latest Medium articles.
And now for the poetry and pics…….
when I walk through air on
earth and swim through water
under the sky? What grace
filled time is this
where I am sheltered every night
surrounded by six other beings who
wish and show me only love, who
stand by me no matter the weather
or time? What glorious synchronicities
are these that orchestrate order in spite of
chaos, beauty and kindness in spite of active
hatred, wild regenerative wellness in spite of
polluted toxic disease? What timeless peace within
is this that reverberates endlessly in the
midst of cacophonies of strife and unrest?
What beautiful mind-bending grace is this? –this
breath, this heart — the rhythm and song within
travels beyond atrocities, that has no rival–
unmeasured goodness surviving here,
beyond the vision and grasp of all the
twisted distortions that destroy, erase, consume,
and assimilate. It is the great mystery of
ultimate reality beyond this, yet it is evidenced
through and through. Just as we give up hope,
just as the darkness enfolds, just as the distortions
distort yet more, the day after, the breath after that,
through everything, invisible yet ineffable,
indelible — Great presence endures — untraceable
even in the worst 1984 with Treason.
CS Sherin, WildClover.org, 2018©